Cooking for Great Digestion
Repair leaky gut and nourish the digestive tract with food!
Has your gut sprung a leak?
Our digestive tract has a special barrier that absorbs beneficial nutrients and filters out dangerous toxins. When this barrier isn’t working properly, our gut develops holes that allow large food particles, bacteria and toxins into our bloodstream. This is called intestinal permeability, or ‘leaky gut’ syndrome – and it can lead to uncomfortable digestive symptoms, fatigue, and aches and pains.
Imagine if your leaky gut could be prevented, reduced or even healed simply by adding some key healthful foods?
Join me for a delicious culinary nutrition experience, where you’ll discover the important role food plays in the digestive tract and what to eat in order to support your gut health, as well as gain practical experience cooking recipes from start to finish.
All of the recipes are digestive-friendly, gluten-free, dairy-free and utterly delicious.
You will walk away from this workshop with:
- Knowledge of what leaky gut is, how it affects your body and what you can do about it.
- An understanding of the best foods to eat for great digestion and what to avoid.
- 6 delicious and tasty gut-supportive recipes, from appetizers and side dishes to main meals and desserts.
- A solid grasp of culinary skills that will invite you to cook with confidence in your own kitchen.
- Lifestyle recommendations that will complement the dietary advice and recipes.
- Empowerment to support digestion for yourself, your family and friends.
Repairing the digestive tract is effortless when you have the best foods, recipes and culinary skills to accompany you on your health journey.
Date: Thursday, March 26
Location: St. Thomas
(registration closes Monday, March 23)
Out of stock